If you’re not ready to commit to YouTube Music Premium, you can cancel your free trial at any time. Here’s how.
Checkout this video:
How to cancel your YouTube Music Premium free trial
YouTube Music Premium is a great way to listen to your favorite tunes ad-free, but it does come with a monthly price tag. If you’re not sure whether you want to commit, you can always sign up for a free trial first. But if you decide you don’t want to continue after the trial period is over, here’s how to cancel your YouTube Music Premium subscription.
How to avoid being charged for YouTube Music Premium
If you’re still within your free trial period for YouTube Music Premium, you can cancel at any time and won’t be charged. Here’s how:
Open the YouTube Music app.
Tap your profile picture .
Tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
Under “YouTube Music,” tap Cancel membership.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
How to get a refund for YouTube Music Premium
If you cancel your YouTube Music Premium subscription more than 48 hours before your next billing date, you will not be charged for the following month. You can continue to use YouTube Music Premium features until the end of your current billing period.
To cancel your subscription and get a refund for any unused days of your current billing period:
1. On your mobile device, open the YouTube Music app .
2.Tap your profile picture > Settings .
3. Under “Premium membership,” tap cancel Membership.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm that you want to cancel and receive a refund for any unused days in your current billing period.
How to cancel your YouTube Red subscription
You can cancel your YouTube Red subscription at any time. If you cancel, you’ll still have access to YouTube Red features until the end of your billing period.
How to cancel your YouTube Red subscription:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the YouTube Music app .
2. At the top right, tap your profile picture.
3. Tap Settings .
4. Under “Account,” tap Cancel membership.
5. Follow the instructions (if you don’t see instructions, tap the canceling link).
How to cancel your YouTube TV subscription
It’s easy to cancel your YouTube TV subscription. You can do it online or through the YouTube app on your device. Here’s how:
1. Open the YouTube app on your mobile device or go to tv.youtube.com.
2. Tap on your profile photo in the top right corner.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll down and select Cancel membership under “Membership.”
5. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
How to delete your YouTube account
Deleting your YouTube account will delete your personal data from YouTube permanently. This means you will lose access to your playlists, channels, comments, and messages. You will also lose any videos you have uploaded to YouTube. If you want to delete your YouTube account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced
2. Scroll down to the “Delete channel” section
3. Enter your password
4. Click “Delete my channel”
How to contact YouTube customer service
You can contact YouTube customer service by phone at 855-836-3987 or by email at [email protected]
How to cancel your Google Play Music subscription
If you cancel before your free trial ends, your account will automatically close at the end of the free trial period. You won’t be charged, and you won’t be able to re-open your account.
How to cancel your Pandora subscription
If you decide you don’t want to continue using Pandora after your free trial ends, it’s easy to cancel your subscription. Here’s how:
Log in to your Pandora account.
Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
Click on “Subscription” in the menu on the left side of the screen.
Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
Enter your password when prompted and click on “Continue.”
How to cancel your Spotify subscription
If you’re not happy with Spotify or want to try another service, it’s easy to cancel. Here’s how:
-Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or iPad.
-Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner.
-Tap Cancel Premium.
-Tap Confirm to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.