Apple Music is a streaming service that offers access to millions of songs. You can add Apple Music to your Instagram stories by following these simple steps.
Checkout this video:
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and launched in October 2010 on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and 6 months later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, a Fire OS app on June 15, 2014 and an app for Windows 10 Mobile on April 8, 2016.
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a streaming service that includes 50 million songs and is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and Android devices. Users can also listen to ad-free radio stations or watch Music videos. With an Apple Music subscription, users can add and download songs and videos from the Apple Music catalog to their library.
What is Instagram Story?
Have you ever seen someone post a short clip of a song on their Instagram story and wondered how they did it? Well, wonder no more! In this article, we’ll show you how to post Apple Music on Instagram Story in just a few simple steps.
First, let’s start with a quick refresher on what Instagram Story is. Instagram Story is a feature of the popular photo-sharing app that allows users to share short videos or photos that disappear after 24 hours. Since its launch in 2016, Instagram Story has become one of the most popular features of the app, with over 500 million daily active users as of 2018.
So, now that we know what Instagram Story is, let’s get started with our tutorial!
How to Post Apple Music on Instagram Story?
It is now possible to share music on Instagram stories. The feature is called ‘Music Stickers’ and it lets you add a song to your story. It’s similar to how you would add a GIF or location sticker. When you share a song on your story, it will show the album artwork as well as the artist and song name. Your friends will be able to see what you’re listening to and they can even tap on the sticker to preview the song in Apple Music or Spotify.
Here’s how you can share music on your Instagram story:
1) Open the Instagram app and go to your story camera.
2) Tap on the ‘Music’ sticker (it looks like a record).
3) You will see a list of recently played songs as well as trending songs. You can also search for a specific song or artist.
4) Once you’ve found the perfect song, tap on it and then adjust the volume using the slider at the bottom.
5) Tap on ‘Done’ and then share your story!
Tips for Posting Apple Music on Instagram Story
Instagram allows you to share photos and videos with your followers. You can also share music on your stories using Apple Music. Here are some tips for posting Apple Music on Instagram Story:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Open the Apple Music app and find the song or album you want to share.
3. Tap the Share button and then select Instagram.
4. Choose how you want to share the music: as a story or as a post.
5. If you’re sharing as a story, you can add a caption, sticker, or other effects before sharing.
7. Once you’re done, tap Share and your music will be posted on Instagram!
In conclusion, to post Apple Music on Instagram story, you need to:
-Open the Instagram app and go to your story
-Click on the music icon
-Find the song you want to post from Apple Music and click on it
-Edit the clip as you desire and then post it