Are you looking for a way to record your screen and play music at the same time? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll show you how to screen record and play music at the same time using two different methods.
Checkout this video:
In order to screen record and play music, you will need two things: a screen recording software and a music player. Once you have acquired both of these, you can begin the process of recording and playing your music.
What You’ll Need
To screen record and play music on your device, you’ll need:
– A computer with an internet connection
– A microphone (optional)
– A music player (optional)
Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the website that you want to record.
2. Press the “record” button on your screen recorder.
3. Start playing the music that you want to record.
4. Press the “stop” button on your screen recorder when you’re finished recording.
5. Your recording will be saved as a video file on your computer.
Setting Up Your Screen Recorder
Before you start recording, you need to set up your audio options.
To do this, open the “Screen Recorder” settings by clicking the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the app.
From here, make sure the “Audio source” is set to “System sound.”
If you want to record audio from your microphone as well, check the “Record microphone” box.
Recording Your Screen
There are a number of reasons you might want to record your screen: You could be making a Let’s Play video for YouTube, recording a software bug to show a support technician, or preparing a tutorial for work or school. No matter the reason, Windows 10 has built-in tools that make recording your screen easy using the Xbox Game bar. Even better: Once you’re done recording, you can use the newly added Timeline feature in the Fall Creators Update to edit your video before sharing it with others.
Here’s how to record your screen in Windows 10 using the Xbox Game bar.
1. Open the Xbox Game Bar by pressing Windows Key+G. You may be prompted to allow the app to access your camera and microphone; select Yes if prompted.
2. Once open, you should see a toolbar appear at the top of your screen with various options and icons. At the far right, you’ll see an icon that looks like a circle with a plus sign in it; this is the Screen Capture button. Click it to begin capturing your screen.
3. By default, the Game bar will only record the active window on your screen; however, you can expand this by clicking on the icon that looks like two overlapping rectangles in the middle of the toolbar (it’s right next to where it says “Capturing for How-To Geek”). This will bring up a menu with various capture options; choose “Captures” from here and then select “Record entire screen” from the pop-out menu that appears next.
4. You can also use this menu to change where your videos are saved by default (we recommend selecting “This PC” from the drop-down menu so you can easily find them later), as well as decide whether or not you want audio recorded along with your video footage. When you’re ready, click “Start recording” at the bottom of this pop-out menu and then begin whatever it is you wanted to record!
5. To stop recording, simply press Windows Key+Alt+R on your keyboard (or click on Stop recording if you still have the Game bar open). Your video will automatically be saved in MP4 format to whichever folder you specified earlier; from here, you can watch it back, share it with others, or edit it using Timeline before saving it again in whichever format you prefer
Playing Music While Recording
There are times when you may want to record a video of your desktop or an app, but you may also want to include music playing in the background. Here’s how you can do that on a Mac.
To record your desktop with audio on a Mac, you’ll need to use QuickTime Player. Launch QuickTime Player from your Applications folder, then click File > New Screen Recording in the menu bar.
A new window will pop up with recording options. Click the downward-facing arrow next to the record button and make sure that Internal Microphone is selected from the drop-down menu. Then, click the record button and start playing your music. To stop recording, just click the stop button in the menu bar.
Editing Your Screen Recording
Now that you’ve recorded your screen and audio, it’s time to edit your video. To do this, open the recording in QuickTime Player and use the built-in editing tools.
1. To trim your recording, click on “Edit” in the top menu bar and then select “Trim…” Alternatively, you can press Command + T on your keyboard.
2. A new window will open showing your entire recording. To trim the beginning or end of your video, simply drag the yellow handles to where you want them. You can also Trim by clicking on the “Trim from Start/End” buttons or by entering specific times in the fields next to them.
3. When you’re finished trimming, click on “Trim” in the bottom right corner of the window to save your changes.
4. If you want to add music to your video, click on “Edit” in the top menu bar and then select “Add Music…” Alternatively, you can press Command + Shift + M on your keyboard.
5. A new window will open where you can choose a song from your iTunes Library or any other music file on your computer. Once you’ve selected a song, click on “Open” in the bottom right corner of the window to add it to your video.
6. The song will be added to your video and will start playing automatically from the beginning. To change when the song starts playing, simply drag it to the desired location on the timeline at the bottom of the window. You can also adjust its volume by dragging the blue line next to it up or down
Sharing Your Screen Recording
You’ve made a amazing screen recording of you and your friends playing music together, and now you want to share it with the world. How can you do that?
There are a few ways that you can share your screen recording of you and your friends playing music. You can post it on social media, like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You can also upload it to YouTube or another video sharing website. Or, you can email it to your friends or family.
Once you’ve decided how you want to share your screen recording, there are a few things you need to do to make sure it plays correctly. First, check the file size and make sure it’s not too big. If it is, try compressing the file or cutting out some of the footage. Second, test the file by playing it back on your computer before you share it with anyone else. This will ensure that there are no problems with the playback. And finally, be sure to include instructions on how to play the file (for example, what software or hardware is needed) so that your audience can enjoy your screen recording without any issues.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks on how to screen record and play music:
-If you want to screen record and play music at the same time, you can use QuickTime Player. QuickTime Player is a built-in app on Mac and it can be used to record your screen.
-To use QuickTime Player, open the app and go to File > New Screen Recording. A recording window will pop up.
-Click the down arrow next to the small red button in order to choose whether you want to record your entire screen or just a selected portion.
You can also click the microphone icon in order to choose whether or not you want your computer audio to be recorded.
-Once you’ve chosen your settings, click the red button in order to start recording. Click it again in order to stop recording.
Screen recordings are automatically saved as MOV files on your computer.
-You can also use different apps such as iMovie or QuickTime 7 Pro in order to edit your screen recordings before saving them as MOV files.
Q: How do I record my screen and play music at the same time on Windows 10?
A: You can use the Xbox app to record your screen and play music at the same time on Windows 10. To do this, open the Xbox app and go to Settings > Game DVR. Then, toggle on Record in the background while I’m playing a game. Once you’ve done that, you can start playing music in any app, and it will be recorded in the background.
Q: How do I record my screen and play music at the same time on Mac?
A: To record your screen and play music at the same time on Mac, you can use QuickTime Player. Open QuickTime Player and go to File > New Screen Recording. Then, click the down arrow next to the Record button and select Built-in Microphone: Internal Microphone. After that, click the arrow next to the Stop button and select Show Floating Controller. Now you can start playing music in any app, and it will be recorded in the background.
Q: How do I record my screen and play audio at the same time on Linux?
A: You can use ffmpeg to record your screen and play audio at the same time on Linux. First, install ffmpeg using your distribution’s package manager. Once ffmpeg is installed, open a terminal and run this command: ffmpeg -f x11grab -r 25 -s 1280x720 -i :0.0+0,0 -f alsa -ac 2 -i default output.mkv This will record your screen with a resolution of 1280x720 at 25 frames per second, with audio from your default audio device. You can change these options to suit your needs.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to screen record and play music at the same time on your computer. With this knowledge, you can create educational videos, product demonstrations, or simply share your favorite tunes with friends and family. Give it a try and see what you can come up with.